Using Rosemary water for Hair
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for a natural solution to promote hair growth and prevent hair fall? Rosemary water might just be the answer you’re looking for. It’s believed that the properties of rosemary water have the power to improve blood circulation in the scalp, nourish hair follicles, and stimulate growth. Read on to learn more about the benefits of rosemary and how to make it at home..
Introduction to Rosemary Water
Rosemary is an herb that’s widely used in cooking and aromatherapy. It’s believed that the properties of it can promote hair growth and prevent hair fall. The traditional use of rosemary is said to improve blood circulation in the scalp and aid in the nourishment of hair follicles, leading to growth stimulation. Antimicrobial qualities are thought to be possessed by rosemary, contributing to the maintenance of a clean scalp and avoiding infections that may result in hair loss.
How to Make Rosemary Water at Home
Making rosemary water at home is easy and cost-effective. Here’s what you need:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
Here’s how to make it:
- Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add the fresh rosemary to the boiling water.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Strain the rosemary water into a bowl or jar and discard the rosemary.
- Store the rosemary water in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Benefits of Rosemary for Hair
There are several benefits of using rosemary on your hair. Here are a few of the most notable:
- Promotes hair growth: The properties of Rosemary promotes hair growth by improving blood circulation in the scalp and nourishing hair follicles.
- Prevents hair fall: It is also thought to prevent hair fall by maintaining a clean scalp.
- Adds shine and volume: it can give your hair a boost of shine and volume, making it look fuller and healthier.
- Antimicrobial properties: Rosemary has antimicrobial properties, which can help to keep your scalp clean and free from infections that may lead to hair loss.
How to Use Rosemary on Your Hair
Using rosemary on your hair is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- After shampooing your hair, pour the rosemary over your hair.
- Massage your scalp for 2-3 minutes to improve blood circulation.
- Let it sit on your hair for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with cool water.
- Style your hair as usual.
Note: Be sure to use a glass container for storage and a non metallic utensil. Metal can react with the infusion and change the properties of the herb.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.